How to make potato chips crispy again
There’s nothing worse than grabbing a bag of your favorite chips from the cupboard only to find that the bag wasn’t closed tightly, and your chips are now stale. Rather than the nice, crunchy snack you anticipated; you’re stuck with something that tastes like flavored cardboard. If you’re willing to invest a minute or two of your time, you can revitalize that bag of stale chips and enjoy your snack as planned.
1. Preheat your oven to 250 degrees.
2. Spread your potato chips evenly on a baking sheet.
3. Place the baking sheet in the oven for 10 minutes.
4. Allow chips to cool and eat your newly crisp chips
1. Place your chips on a microwave-safe plate and cover them with a paper towel.
2. Heat chips for 30 seconds.
3. Allow chips to cool and eat as usual.
If your chips are not restored to freshness after microwaving, zap them for an additional 30 seconds. If your chips are not restored to freshness after 10 minutes in the oven, continue baking them for an addition five to 10 minutes.