Walnut Brownies Recipe: How to Make Walnut Brownies
Instead of bringing sweets from outside, you can also make sweets at home. Today we’re going to tell you how to make ‘Walnut Brownie’ as a dessert. So let’s know how to make these recipes.
Maida – 1 cup
Powdered Sugar – 1/2″ 2 cups
Coko Powder – 1/2″ 2 cups
Olive oil – 2 tbsp
Milk – 3/4 cup 4 cups
Walnut – 10 (in pieces)
Vanilla Essence – 2 teaspoons
Baking powder – 1 teaspoon
Oil – To Greece
Salt – 2 tbsp (for baking)
– First place the pressure cooker on the gas to heat, then put salt on the sole of the cooker.
– After adding salt, place the stand in the cooker, now allow the cooker to heat for 5 to 6 minutes.
– Filter the flour in a filter and remove it in a bowl until the cooker is heated.
– Now add powdered sugar, cocoa powder and baking powder to the flour and then filter the ingredients again, which will mix well.
– Add olive oil, vanilla essence and milk to the prepared mixture and make a thick batter.
– Now take the cake pan and apply it on all sides and greasy it with butter paper.
– Put some oil on butter paper too.
– Once the oil is put in the finished battery in the container, garnish with a lot of walnuts.
– Note that you should not be too thin or thickly prepared to mix with an edge.
– Place the container inside the cooker with the help of a handle.
– Remove the whistle of the lid of the pressure cooker and leave the cake to cook on medium flame.
– You can also open the lid after 10 minutes in between.
– Open the lid of the pressure cooker after 25 minutes and let the cake cool slightly.
– Take out the cake and cut it into your favorite shape after 15 minutes and eat it.
– Your eggless walnut brownie is ready.
– Eat it with chocolate syrup or vanilla ice cream if you wish.