One Plus 7 Pro: 5 super duper features you can’t miss
New Delhi, May 12: The ever growing list of new mobile phones in the market will soon witness a new kid on the block. Mobile manufacturer OnePlus will soon introduce two flagship phones – OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro.
These new offerings from OnePlus is part of its new OnePlus 7 series which will be launched in India on May 14.
OnePlus reportedly plans to use the 7 Pro version to compete with the likes of Pixel 3a XL, Samsung Galaxy S10e and iPhone XR.
Here is a list of new features available on the new phone:
1. The HDR 10+ display feature is one of the biggest selling points of the OnePlus 7 Pro.Featuring DisplayMate A+ rating, 7 Pro’s HDR 10+ screen will be suitable for high resolution streaming from online platforms Netflix and Amazon Prime Video.
The HDR 10+ support allows brightness peak at 4,000 nits, which is higher than the 3,000 nits brightness peak in HDR 10. It also provides frame-by-frame adjustments for better representation of contrast from the HDR source content.
2. Since selfies have become a craze these days, the pop-up selfie camera in the OnePlus 7 pro is sure to gain wide popularity. It will have a new design, with OnePlus 7 Pro doing away with the cut-out display in favour of a full-screen panel on the front.
Pop-up selfie cameras have previously featured on a host of mobile phones such as Vivo Nex and Oppo Reno.
Upcoming versions such as Redmi X and Realme X are also expected to come with pop-up selfie cameras.
3. The triple rear camera is another attraction of the new phone. The OnePlus 7 Pro will feature three rear cameras which is fast becoming a standard feature on modern mobile phones.
In fact, a host of mobile phones such as Samsung Galaxy A9, Nokia 9 and Huawei P30 Pro come with more three camera sensors on the back.
This is the first time OnePlus phone to contain more than two camera sensors.
4. UFS 3.0 storage in another novelty feature of the OnePlus 7 Pro version. The 7 Pro will be the first OnePlus phone to come fitted with UFS 3.0 storage, thus enabling faster data transfer rate.
This feature is also expected to improve the overall performance of the phone.
The UFS 3.0 storage was expected to be launched with the new flagship phones introduced by Samsung including the Galaxy Fold version.
But now the OnePlus 7 Pro looks set to be the first to sport this new feature.
5. A vastly improved vibration motor, which is expected to be upto 200% stronger than earlier versions, will be another big selling point of the OnePlus 7 Pro.
This is expected to counter one of the biggest negative complaints for OnePlus users which is the weaker vibration engine.
OnePlus users will also have the option to personalise the vibration intensity.