WhatsApp restricts message-sharing to fight fake news
WhatsApp is limiting all its members to forwarding any single message up to five times in an effort to tackle the spread of false information on the platform.
Asia, Australia, business, Education, Entertainment, India News, london, london news, MARKET NEWS, personal finance, science, TECHNOLOGY, Telicom, UK, World news
- UN ‘paralysis’ delaying justice for Khashoggi’s brutal murder: Expert
- G20 members at odds over climate change for meeting
- Trump warns India on duties before meeting friend Modi
- Venezuela says it thwarted plot to assassinate President Maduro
- Pakistan’s 2019 WC Campaign Similar to When They Won in 1992